Publications Ethics & Malpractice Statement
International Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences (IJOABS) having ISSN 2522-6584 our team management and advisory board are strictly agreed with Code of Conduct given by publicationethics.org/. Our board keep checking with COPE ethics and gradually improve relations with Author’s Reader’s and Reviewers’ as well. Here we are providing Publications Ethics & Malpractice statement in Text from and PDF.
Follow These Publications Ethics and Malpractice Statement
1. Publication and authorship:
– list of references, financial support;
– no plagiarism, no fraudulent data;
– forbidden to publish same research in more than one journal.
2. Author’s responsibilities:
– authors obliged to participate in peer review process;
– all authors have significantly contributed to the research;
– statement that all data in article are real and authentic;
– all authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
3. Peer review / responsibility for the reviewers:
– Judgements should be objective;
– reviewers should have no conflict of interest with respect to the research, the authors and/or the research funders;
– reviewers should point out relevant published work which is not yet cited;
– reviewed articles should be treated confidentially.
4. Editorial responsibilities:
– e.g. editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article;
– editors should have no conflict of interest with respect to articles they reject/accept;
– only accept a paper when reasonably certain;
– when errors are found, promote publication of correction or retraction;
– preserve anonymity of reviewers.
5. Publishing ethics issues
– Monitoring/safeguarding publishing ethics by editorial board;
– Guidelines for retracting articles;
– Maintain the integrity of the academic record;
– Preclude business needs from compromising intellectual and ethical standards;
– Always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
– no plagiarism, no fraudulent data.
Other Publications Ethics
1-Research Topics Relevancy
Before Submission of any research or Paper first cross check that paper with your senior or Department head.Please before submission make sure that your research paper topic must be relevant with (IJOABS) given Research Areas. Research Topic Relevancy plays vital role in Acceptance and boost your citations as well. For example this journal belongs to Agriculture and Biological sciences So, submit papers relevant not irrelevant.
2-Follow Journal Given Formate
After matching your topics and checking from Head of department make sure that your paper formatted and written as per (IJOABS) guidelines. This way you can save your huge time and increase chance of acceptance.
3-Data fabrication and falsification:
Data fabrication means the Author’s and Students did not actually do the study, but made up data. Data falsification means the Author’s did the experiment, but then changed some of the data. Both of these practices make people distrust.These types of article make reader confused So, avoid from this.
Before submission make sure that your paper must be original at least 50% and your own idea not copy paste or alternation based content acceptable in (IJOBAS).
Plagiarism means “the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of the one’s own original work”.
-Guiding Principles for Authentic Publication In IJOABS:
The International Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences (IJOABS) having ISSN 2522-6584 is an open access, peer reviewed international journal which Calls for Papers which must be Unique, Unpublished research papers in various subjects of Agriculture and Biological Sciences. International Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences (IJOABS) having ISSN 2522-6584 Editorial Staff and Reviewers team strictly follow the Review Process and other Plagiarism checks to avoid the Copy paste or represent same work with some changes to harm the Original research work. As we knew that Research work written by Scholars after great hard work and time taking efforts So, Our logo is no compromise on Author’s Hard Work. Our team deeply committed with our Author’s in the case of any Plagiarism and copy paste we will take action against that Journals and author’s too to save the integrity of our Published Work.
Responsibility of Authors:
First of all IJOABS clearly guide all author’s to follow the International Standards about Research Work like given below
- Research Paper must be Original not copy paste OR altered from other Author’s Work
- Author’s Should signed Copyright Agreement with Ijoabs
- Paper must be in proper structure and arrangements.
- Content must be written in high quality English language with credibility
- Methodologies, Conclusion must be given.
Novelty and Plagiarism:
We are expecting from Authors to present the 100% original piece of content and should mention in references if content or words of other articles are used. Every author will be responsible for the performance with the policy to avoid malpractices and breach of ethical standards of publication.
Authors should assure IJOABS that the Research work which is ready for publication is original work and have not been published anywhere earlier and is not in consideration for publication in any other journal. Authors morally bound to accept and correct the mistakes and consider the suggestions given by the panel of reviewers and editor’s.
Multiple, Redundant or Concurrent Publication:
If any paper already published in some international journal and Knowledge sharing website like SSRN Academia should not be presented for consideration to again publish at any other Journal. It will be considered as breach of novelty So, please take care about this.
Acknowledgement of Sources:
In research paper it is expected from Author’s to properly mentions all Sources which cited during the Research work. In case of copy paste some research Author’s work you should send us proof about his willingness and approval to use his work in your article.
Fundamental Errors in Published Works:
If any author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work, it is the his/her responsibility to promptly notify the editor and cooperate with the editor to correct the paper.
Duties of Editors:
Editorial Board members and Reviewers team Should be responsible to take decisions about acceptance Or Rejection after checking all journal Policies and ethics. Editorial member’s have right to reject any paper if that paper not full fill on Journal guidelines and plagiarism polices. Some Papers can be accepted after small number of changes in structure and grammer or etc.
every editorial Board member should evaluate manuscripts for their intellectual content without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy of the authors.
editorial members and reviewers must be strictly liable not to disclose any part of Research work without approval of Author’s. Edtiro’s should be responsible to take confidential all Research work. In case of leak confidentiality of any author’s work before publications in that case IJOABS have right to take action against that Editor also have right to remove his/her name from Board and take legal action against that person.
Duties of Reviewers: (These guidelines are based on existing Elsevier policies and COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors)
Contribution to Editorial Decisions:
Reviewers are morally responsible to cooperate with Editors during the complete procedure of paper acceptance and publications. They should inform to Author’s in case of any Improvement required in Their paper.
In case of any selected reviewer who feels unqualified to review the research Paper should be reportable to editor and excuse himself from the review process on intimidate basis SO, work may assign to any other reviewer.
Any manuscripts received for review must be treated as confidential documents. In case of leak confidentiality IJOABS have right to take legal action against reviewer.
Standards of Objectivity:
Morally Personal criticism of the author is inappropriate. Referees should express their views clearly with supporting strong arguments.